Η ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΗ SEA KAYAK HALKIDIKI ΔΕ ΦΕΡΕΙ ΟΥΔΕΜΙΑ ΕΥΘΥΝΗ ΓΙΑ ΟΠΟΙΑΔΗΠΟΤΕ ΕΙΔΟΥΣ ΖΗΜΙΑ ΥΛΙΚΗ Η ΣΩΜΑΤΙΚΗ ΤΥΧΟΝ ΕΠΕΛΘΕΙ ΣΤΟΥΣ ΣΥΜΜΕΤΕΧΟΝΤΕΣ ΚΑΤΑ ΤΗ ΔΙΑΡΚΕΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΚΩΠΗΛΑΣΙΑΣ.
THE SEA KAYAK HALKIDIKI COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PHYSICAL OR PROPERTY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT MAY OCCUR TO PARTICIPANTS DURING THE SEA KAYAK TRIPS.
– КОМПАНИЯ SEA KAYAK HALKIDIKI НЕ НЕСЕТ НИКАКОЙ ОТВЕТСТВЕННОСТИ ЗА ЛЮБОЙ МАТЕРИАЛЬНЫЙ УЩЕРБ ИЛИ ФИЗИЧЕСКИЙ ВРЕД УЧАСТНИКОВ, КОТОРЫЕ МОГУТ ВОЗНИКНУТЬ ПРИ ГРЕБЛΕ НА КАЯКЕ.
SOCIETATEA (FIRMA) SEA KAYAK HALKIDIKI NU ISI ASUMA NICI O RASPUNDERE PENTRU PAGUBE MATERIALE SI VATAMARI CORPORALE ALE PARTICIPANTILORLA CANOTAZ.
Prior to the trip departure, each participant must fill in a Solemn Declaration Form which includes a medical declaration that acknowledges that they are aware of the level of exertion they are about to undertake.
FOR PARTICIPATING IN ACTIVITIES ORGANISED BY
SEA KAYAK HALKIDIKI COMPANY
DATE of ACTIVITY:
NAME and SURNAME of PARTICIPANT:
DATE OF BIRTH:
PHONE NUMBER/ E-MAIL ADDRESS:
|NAME of PARENT or GUARDIAN:
SURNAME of PARENT or GUARDIAN:
(The information above is to be filled in if the participant is underage)
RULES AND CONDITIONS
Α) GENERAL RULES
1) All activities provided by SEA KAYAK HALKIDIKI Company are available to anyone who is mentally and physically healthy, and reasonably fit.
2) All customers are obligated to abide by the instructions of the leader/guide at all circumstances, to wear the life-jacket that they have been provided with throughout the duration of the activity, as well as to declare that they accept the danger involved in this kind of activities. Indicatively, this danger may derive from the sun, the sea, weather conditions, the natural environment, the reactions of other people, as well as from dehydration and lack of food. Safety is of prime importance and the experienced leaders/guides are constantly there to help customers.
3) Any customer who suffers from an illness or allergic reaction or food disorder, even if this does not affect the specific activity he/she is to engage in, must inform the representative of SEA KAYAK HALKIDIKI Company about it upon arrival.
4) Any customer who is younger than the designated age limit must be accompanied by his/her parent/guardian, and have the latter’s signed consent on the application form, for him/her to be eligible to participate in the activity.
5) The company reserves the right to deny an underage customer his/her right to participate if he/she seems incapable of engaging in the activity. The company reserves the right to deny any customer, regardless of age, his/her right to participate for the reason stated above.
6) The leader/guide has the right to exclude anyone who is considered to behave in an unsociable way, or is dangerous to himself/herself or to the other members of the team.
7) The customer gives permission for the company to use his/her name, photos and videos which will be recorded during the programme/activity, for promotion and advertising purposes, without the company having any responsibility or liability to him/her.
Β) CHANGES IN THE PROGRAMME/ACTIVITY
1) The company reserves the right to change or cancel part of the overall programme or activity for safety reasons due to natural disasters or extreme weather conditions which may have put customers in danger.
2) The activity or programme may be cancelled due to a general strike or for other reasons that are beyond the responsibility of the company.
3) If possible, the customer may be provided with an alternative programme or activity at the same cost. If this is not possible, the customer will be fully refunded.
C) CANCELLATION POLICY
The booking can be cancelled up to 2 days before it starts for a full refund, with no refunds after that.The service fee is non-refundable.
Every customer participates in the activities organised by the company being fully aware of his/her actions, and he/she is solely and exclusively responsible for any physical or material damage he/she may suffer due to participating in these activities. According to the aforementioned statement, he/she or his/her family do not have or maintain any claim from the company – which has taken all the appropriate safety measures – for any potential physical or material damage.
I solemnly declare that I have read and understood all the above Rules and Conditions, and the relevant general and specific information and instructions for the activity, all of which I accept unconditionally. I solemnly declare that I am in good physical condition, I know how to swim, I do not suffer from an illness, I have not consumed alcohol or other illegal substances, and that I wish to participate in the aforementioned programme/activity. I fully understand that the present document restricts my legal rights, and I accept this unconditionally, and I agree to be bound by it.
Date of declaration Signature